| Good flight school for commercial pilot in San Antonio, Texas? Or nearer? im from El Paso, TX and there is a private pilot flight school in here, but I heard the nearest school it's in San Antonio. Aircraft - 3 Answers Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions : 1 Go to public library - Look for phone book Yellow Pages - San Antonio - Look for aviation school listings - Can do same on internet - maybe ? 2 I would stay away from San Antonio if I was a student pilot. Randolph and Lackland Air Force bases are less then 5 miles away from downtown and they both have an airport. 3 http://www.aopa.org Great website for any and all pilot information! Below is a link to searching for a flight school. Best of luck. http://www.aopa.org/learntofly/school/index.cfm |
Thursday, January 6, 2011
Good flight school for commercial pilot in San Antonio, Texas?
Popular Posts
-
Hung Kuen/Hung Ga(r) in San Antonio Texas? A while back i was looking to further my martial arts training and took some time to really fi...
-
Best catholic high schools in san antonio texas??? help pls? Primary & Secondary Education - 1 Answers Random Answers, Critics, Comm...
-
is thomas jefferson high school in san antonio texas haunted? San Antonio - 1 Answers Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions : 1 ...
-
What special education programs in San Antonio ,Texas, can help me get my high school diploma? I just need a really good program that can ...
-
Texas School Survey: Why are twice as many San Antonio students using marijuana than widely sold tobacco cigs? Cigarettes are bad enough b...
-
texas driving schools in san antonio?... please help...? ok so im 16 and im looking for good driving schools in san antonio texas... um ...
-
Reliable Tattoo Shop in San Antonio Texas? I recently moved to San Antonio for school (college) and there's a tattoo I've been wa...
-
Where in San Antonio, Texas, is a good church? One that has a prayer night, bible study night, Friday night service, Sunday School, Sunda...
-
I need a listing of all communtiy colleges near san antonio, texas with basketball programs.? We are moving to san antonio from tacoma was...
-
How Much Does It Cost To Go To Driving School In San Antonio Texas? I want to go to driving school so i can get my license. im 17 and will ...