Thursday, June 2, 2011

What special education programs in San Antonio ,Texas, can help me get my high school diploma?


What special education programs in San Antonio ,Texas, can help me get my high school diploma?
I just need a really good program that can help me get a highschool diploma. I haven't been going to school cause regular school doesn't really work with me that well. I would really appreciate it if you can give me a list or something that can help me find special education programs in SA.
Primary & Secondary Education - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
I cannot give you the best answer to this, but I would recommend that you repost the question under travel>united states>san antonio. There is a teacher named Lalana who answers questions in that area all the time, she knows all the education programs available for the local high schools and community colleges. Good Luck

Popular Posts