Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Good science-related internships for high school student in San Antonio, Texas?


Good science-related internships for high school student in San Antonio, Texas?
I am a high school student interested in a biology major. I need an internship to graduate and I want something that I will get something out of in the field I want to go into. Any suggestions? Thanks! I am a high school student in San Antonio, TX looking for a biology related internship, and if possible medical-related. It needs to be during the school year. Any suggestions?
Primary & Secondary Education - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
universities.atwebpages.com - I found such internship info here. It has lots of internships, job openings and scolarships for college students.

Popular Posts