Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Does Roosevelt High School in San Antonio, Texas have any Photography courses?


Does Roosevelt High School in San Antonio, Texas have any Photography courses?
This year I'll be entering the 8th grade at Wood Middle School and I'm really looking forward to high school and college. I'm really into photography and I'm not sure if Roosevelt High School--where I'll attend--has any photography courses. I already went to their website and looked everywhere but I couldn't find anything on photography. I already started teaching myself photography and you can check out my portfolio at http://bekahcruz.carbonmade.com/. I already plan to go to Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD) and get a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree (BFA). But if you can find out, I'd really like it if you'd tell me if Roosevelt has any photography courses. Thanks. Oh! And if it's possible, include a map of the campus. To get to the Roosevelt website, go to http://www.neisd.net and at the top of the site, look for the link that says "Campuses" and click on it. It should take you to a list of schools. Then scroll all the way to the bottom and you'll find a link that says "Roosevelt High School" next to the school logo. Click that and you'll be directed to a site that has information about the school. Just at the top of that page, there is a link that says "Theodore Roosevelt High School," and if you click that it will take you to their website.
Photography - 2 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
go to the high school and ask. im sure it will be super easy.


2
Excuse me? You're telling me how do find their website, but you want *me* to find the information? That's a pathetic way to start off in high school. No one here goes to this school, and no one here wants to peruse YOUR school's website for information that YOU can apparently find yourself pretty easily. As for your photography: Poor lighting. Poor composition. Poor focus. It looks like you're using auto-everything.

Popular Posts