Monday, December 20, 2010

Is the University of Texas- San Antonio a good school?


Is the University of Texas- San Antonio a good school?
It's the only state college in the city. I haven't been able to find much info as to it's ranking and comparisons to other colleges. Any info on this school would be helpful. Thanks!
Higher Education (University +) - 2 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
You know there's an entire state full of schools you could go to, I'm assuming you're from San Antonio but idk why you'd wanna stay at home


2
Why San Antonio? If I were to go to UT, I would want full on expereince and go to Austin (my mum lives there too haha) UT school system is top rated. You bet it's a good school. Send off for some more info you can get through the mail. They will send you a packet. www.utsystem.edu

Popular Posts