Sunday, January 16, 2011

whats the badest high school in san antonio texas?


whats the badest high school in san antonio texas?

San Antonio - 5 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
The 'badest' school is probably the one you attend.


2
The one that didn't teach you how to say 'worst'


3
The best ones acdemically and sports are probably Reagan HS and maybe O'Connor HS - old school greats are Churchill, Alamo Heights, MacArthur, etc... Worst high schools are Edgewood and most of the Southside and SAISD high schools out there, but thats just because of gang activity and lower income neighborhoods.... if I had a kid out of all the public schools I would want him to attend Alamo Heights HS


4
Are you using the urban term "baddest" or are you trying to say "worst"? I would suppose that if you are saying it as urban slang, it would be MacArthur or Clark because they are older, but have many people from various ethnicities and economic groups. They are very accepting young people who do very well academically as well. If you are saying "worst" I would say anything in San Antonio School District, Edgewod School District, or Harlandale School District. Just my idea of "baddest" and "worst." My three brothers and sisters all graduated from the Heights (I in NB), as did my oldest son and I find the people in the Heights to be quite pretentious as are those in Stone Oak. It is very sad.


5
Academically I would say the Edgewood School District.

Popular Posts