Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Hung Kuen/Hung Ga(r) in San Antonio Texas?


Hung Kuen/Hung Ga(r) in San Antonio Texas?
A while back i was looking to further my martial arts training and took some time to really figure out where i wanted to go next. My friend/formor KSW master introduced me to a friend of his who was a Hung Gar (or Hung Kuen) student in Austin Texas. I was really taken by some of the sets he demonstrated. He mentioned something about a Hung Gar school in san antonio and i never got a chance to find out where it was. I am asking anyone who might know of a resourse or something that would be a great place to start looking for this school (or another in the greater san antonio area) that teaches Hung Gar. I have a couple year of Kuk Sool Won under my belt, and about a year of Kenpo. Both I had a great time with but I really want to find soemthing that just screams "THIS IS THE ONE!". Well thanks in advance! take care.
Martial Arts - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Schu's Kung Fu Hung Gar and Tai Chi, Chi Gung, Push Hands, Full Contact Sparring classes available. San Antonio, TX United States Stephen Schuster 210-725-5705

Popular Posts