Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Reliable Tattoo Shop in San Antonio Texas?


Reliable Tattoo Shop in San Antonio Texas?
I recently moved to San Antonio for school (college) and there's a tattoo I've been wanting to get but I have no clue whatsoever where to go. I go to school at UTSA, so it'd be nice if I could find somewhere that wasn't crazy far from there lol. I'm looking for a place that is reliable, safe, and that will be good (obviously). The tattoo I want is small and fairly simple, but it'd still be great if I knew where to go lol. Idk any of the places here or what part of town is safe etc. If anyone can recommend something that'd be awesome! :D They also need to be certified please :D
San Antonio - 2 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Crazy Larry's on Broadway


2
Give a look at yelp.com which will give you customer comments as well. Happy drawing.

Popular Posts